26 March 2008

My come back in Belgium!

During the Easter break I went back to Belgium to visit my family and some friends. It was great! :-) But the journey by train was difficult: I was tired because I didn't sleep a lot... :-( I visited my 2 new cousins... They're really cute! I went out some times with my friends. We dance, talked and ... drink Jupiler, too! ;-) We went to the "Cavalcade" in Herve on Easter Monday. Wonderful!I also played football with my team. We won 4-2 and I scored the 4th goal! My favourite football team (Standard de Liège) won a match and is first in the championship with 7 points more than the second team. We'll be champion this year!!! :D Well, my week was really exciting! Now, I'm back in Denmark and I'm looking forward to having teaching practice for 3 weeks. I hope I'll learn a lot and meet nice people! :p

No comments: